Who doesn’t love sliders? They’re delicious and best shared with friends.
Our recipe for turkey sliders adds a Mediterranean twist using Zesty Z. We recommend making the patties from scratch – they’re healthier and fresher that way. Whether you grill indoors or outdoors, make sure you cook the patties well, since we’re using poultry. The Feta cheese and Zesty Z combo will give these sliders and unmistakable flavor burst!
- 1 Jar Zesty Z (well mixed)
- 12 mini buns
- 3 pounds ground turkey
- ¼ cup seasoned bread crumbs
- ¼ cup finely diced onion
- 2 egg whites, lightly whisked
- ¼ cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 1 tsp salt
- ¼ cup ground pepper
- In a large bowl, mix ground turkey, seasoned bread crumbs, onion, egg whites, parsley, garlic, salt, and pepper. Form into 12 patties.
- Grill (or cook in skillet) turkey patties until internal temperature is 180 degrees F. Drizzle Zesty Z over each patty and garnish with your choice of lettuce/tomato. Enjoy!