Get Zesty on movie night with our Mediterranean Popcorn recipe. Adding a za’atar flavor boost with Zesty Z is super easy!
Popcorn is seriously trending and Americans consume 13 billion quarts per year — that’s over 15 million cups! Healthy popcorn can be bland and other types of popcorn may use artificial flavors. Our recipe calls for you to make fresh popcorn… using microwaved popcorn is the easiest way to snack, but if you’ve got the time and want to go old school, try making it on a stove top! It’s a lot of fun and you can actually get every kernel popped. Just follow our friend Elise’s recipe. If you only have packaged popcorn (unflavored, not buttered), that’s OK too!
This snack is vegan and gluten free. Remember to always live happy, healthy, and zesty!
Alexander enjoyed this popcorn recipe growing up during Friday family movie nights. Some of his family’s favorites were: Sister Act (1 and 2), Remember The Titans, and Major League. What were your favorite childhood movies?
- 4 tablespoons of Zesty Z
- 1 bag of unsalted, unbuttered freshly made popcorn
- Popcorn can be made on the stove top or microwave
- Prepare popcorn
- Add Zesty Z into empty bowl, pour in the hot popcorn, and top with more Zesty Z.
- Cover the bowl with a lid and toss well
- Add extra Zesty Z for a more flavorful experience