This Za’atar Mexican corn fusion takes inspiration from elotes, the Mexican-style street corn.
We replaced cotija with feta, kept the char and the crema, and added Zesty Z for that Za’atar Mediterranean flavor. It’s sweet, salty, creamy, subtly smoky and, of course, ZESTY.
Za'atar Mexican Corn!
- 4 ears corn, silks removed and husks pulled back
- ¼ cup feta
- 5 tablespoons Zesty Z, divided use
- ¼ cup crema or sour cream
- Lime wedges, for serving
- Preheat a grill or grill pan to medium-high heat. Cook the corn until some of the kernels just start to char, or 5-7 minutes per side. Cool at least 10 minutes before serving.
- Meanwhile, in a small bowl toss together the feta and 1 tablespoon Zesty Z.
- When the corn is ready, press an equal amount of the feta and Zesty Z mixture onto each ear. Drizzle with the sour cream or crema and then finish with the remaining Zesty Z. Serve with lime wedges for squeezing over the corn just before eating, if desired.