Our za’atar tortellini (cheese) combo is a match made in food heaven. What’s not to love about carbs, cheese, and Mediterranean flavor?
Your family will love this quick and tasty weeknight dinner. Or, serve this dish at your next dinner party! It’s easy to #GetZesty just follow the recipe below!
Za'atar Cheese Tortellini
Author: Alexander Harik
- Zesty Z (1/4 cup Zesty Z (a couple teaspoons reserved for garnish)
- 1 package of 3-cheese tortellini
- ¼ cup olive oil
- 1 small red pepper, diced
- 1 cup cremini mushrooms, sauteed
- Chopped parsley for garnish
- Shredded parmesan cheese for garnish
- Lemon slices for squeezing
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Cook tortellini according to the package instructions. Drain and pour back into the pot. Sautee the veggies. Then add a squeeze of lemon, spices, and Zesty Z. Mix everything together so the Zesty Z evenly coats the pasta.
- Transfer tortellini into serving bowls and top with parsley, parmesan cheese and a tablespoon of Zesty Z on top for more flavor. Enjoy!